Friday, April 18, 2008

I have been ordered to blog

I know I know - I have been lax in my duties.

So what has happened lately?
April 12 was Don bday - went out for a late dinner at "The Strip Club" - we had the Swede Hollow Meatballs with black truffle sauce and ligonberries. The food was very good - typical upscale i.e. fancy, expensive and smallish portions. But probably realistic portions!
http://domeats.com/
http://www.rakemag.com/blogs/breaking-bread/2007/11/j-d-fratzke-strip-club
it was packed!!!! and our reservation was for 8:30. It was great to see so many non-neighbors come to the hood for dinner and drinks. I think it will be a success for some time to come.

April 16 - Twolves final game was fun and they won!! mike and Josh Whitlock came with me as they were in town for some training.

I'm going to Kraftwek tomorrow at The Myth nightclub - Jon and Gen are coming with Don and I. www.kraftwerk.com http://www.mythnightclub.com/

Tomorrow is Nordin breakfast - Tim and Tonya had a baby girl. Then I am meeting my friend Kate for coffee (tea 4 me) and show at night. Sun Heidi and I are getting massages. I will also try to squeeze in some kite flying if the weather and wind cooperate.

Travis has been dealing with serious anxiety issues and panic attacks so that has taken a lot of my time and energy. He saw a Dr. this week and really liked him so that was a great connection the first time out. Many people are not so lucky.

1 comment:

Mama Kautz said...

that is great Travis likes his new doc....Tommy always seemed to be defensive, even if the doc was nice.....such a struggle.