Monday, August 11, 2008

Mon Aug 11 - do not read if offended by potty stories

So this is pretty funny and I'm sure several of you can relate as you have had this issue or love someone who has these issues. Mom - don't be mad. :)

Last Thur mom and I went to Angie's bridal shower (Kyle Sjostrands fiance) - Amy hosted a lovely party with great food cooked onsite by her friend. Realtor by day - personal chef by hobby. The food was awesome and fairly healthy. So as my mother and I are driving back to St Paul from Plymouth she says - "Pull over now - I have to sh!T." What are you kidding me - we are on 694 coming on on Victoria and there is no place to stop - "I'll go in the weeds but you better pull over now!!!" So I exit on Victoria hoping there is something but I see nothing - oh wait - there is St Odilias School and Church - whip in to the lot and drove around (BIG Catholic church) - damn nothing - crap, there is a car in lot and another one out back. Mom says too bad - can't wait. So I pull into the way, way, back of the lot where there are a couple of very large dumpsters - drop her off and drive up a little. In case someone came out I didn't want to be right by her. So then I see a guy coming down the hall shutting off lights walking in our direction. I'm sure he is wondering what in the heck is going on (it is 9:30 PM) - so I turn around back towards my mom and yell - "Someone is coming" she comes out from behind the dumpster, jumps in and we tear off just as the guy comes out of the building. Whew - close call.

I barely left the couch all weekend due to Olympic coverage on 4 channels. Did anyone see the mens swim relay last night?????? AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

SO now I have to go to grocery store tonight since I didn't see daylight all weekend.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

AAAACK!!! It's my biggest fear!!!

Anonymous said...

There is no way mom can be offended since MANY of us have "issue" stories we could all share! hahahahaha

Love ya! heidi

Anonymous said...

I SOOOO wish I could share my story of mom on our way to GF last Oct.....it will have to wait until she is gone she would DIE