Tuesday, October 14, 2008

medical update

so I met with a DR yesterday and will have my MRI tomorrow at 6pm CST (in case you want to think of me at that exact moment :)). The spots are very small (4mm and 5mm) definitely no tumours or anything like that. So..... she didn't seem to worried..... but I don't suppose they do anyway. Don't want to freak out the patients. I had a mini-breakdown yesterday (1 minute or so), otherwise I am fine, slightly worried but fine. It will be, what it will be, and then I will have to deal with it.

And they did up my bp meds for now.

Of course because I'm a fixer/problem solver I have already thought of various directives I would have to write down for folks depending on the outcome of my MRI.

I still have the damn headache (6 days now). And my feet are tingling at this moment.

love you all and thanks for all the support!!

3 comments:

Heideldy Deideldy said...

Call me and leave me a message when you are done. It will be the last day of my Wednesday class and we have to do little presentations

Mama Kautz said...

not being tumors is a good thing. MS you can manage....IF that is what it is....still praying and will pray at 4 my time tomorrow.

Carrie said...

what the heck!?!?! I don't check in for two days - and look what i miss!

I'll be thinking of you. . . Call me too - I will be on an airplane - but I'll get the message when I land!

LOVE YOU!

*SMOOCH*
*HUGGGGG*