Sunday, December 6, 2009

can't believe

I haven't blogged since Sept. Facebook seems to be my tool now but I'm gonna try to get better about blogging again. Had a fun party on Fri for my dad - most karaoke I have ever sung all in one night. Sat I took my dad to a T-Wolves game and he actually got to see a win! Then today hung out at Jon's and ate leftovers. Carrie/Lonny and kids - Michele and Jim - me and Don - Heidi - dad and Ellie - Shelly and Jake and Jake's friend.

Sat I stopped at craft fair to see Jeromes and Christopher Straub - check out Fbook for the photo of the awesome purse Carrie bought me; designed by Christopher Straub!! SO ecited - and I bought Zach a pair of his handmade underwear for Christmas. And I sent him a friend request on FBook - I was thinking it was a business page but it was his and he was kind enough to accept it. He really is such a nice guy and a fun talented designer! Carrie and I also had our photo taken with Christopher. Christopher and carol Hannah were my faves on this season of Project Runway - there was another local guy (Ramon) who was also on P Run - he went home way to early.

Back to work tomorrow :( and it will be my first full week in about a month so probably will be feeling tired and crabby by Thur :) Fun Fri night headed our way - Pierogie night at LRH3's!!!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

welcome back!! :)

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 200 dollars on every site. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging as far as something that singular make. The prices for the sneakers were about 180 pounds everwhere. But definitively I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices seeking the shoes were around 320 bucks on every page. But completely I bring about this locate selling them for half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been digging for the sake of that meticulous brand. The prices due to the fact that the shoes were about 190 pounds on every page. But definitively I set this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you say about it?

Heideldy Deideldy said...

Ummm you have not blogged since DECEMBERRRRRRRR

Heideldy Deideldy said...

PPS You need to set your blog account to having people enter a security code to leave a comment. You are getting spammed.