Wednesday, December 26, 2007

holidays

Christmas Eve was fine in spite of the fact I didn't want to go. We played Apples to Apples and teh food was good. Both kids went. Don's dad and Sharon stayed in TX so we didn't see them at all. Dad and Ellie sent good gifts in the mail. My mom got me an awesome new set of silverware - which is what I wanted. T already went and bought a new game with some of his money.

I got a fun new game for the Wii(from Don) and and 2Alicia Keys cd's(from Don and Mom). YAY - also MP3 player and tix to BlueMan - I buy myself the best presents :)

Heidi made a great gourmet feast and we had cabbage rolls and pirogies YUMYUM! I have the rest of the week off. Don and I are going to a movie tomorrow and to Pompeii at Science Museum on Fri. Then I think a girls nite at H's.

1 comment:

Mama Kautz said...

Ohhh The Blue Man group how fun!! welcome to the world of blogging!!