Saturday, December 29, 2007

movies, museums and more

Went to see I Am Legend with Don on Thur - good movie
Went to Pompeii on Fri - it was good but not as good as I expected. They did give out free audio devices so you coud lget info - that was cool. The place was packed with people.

Last night went to Heidi's for dinner and a movie - it was an LRH night as Carrie was there too. I stayed for Transformers and Harry Potter. Both were very good - I really liked Transformers.
Off to J&G today for sibling Christmas.

I also made an unplanned trip to DSW with Carrie, Lonnie,Jaime and ALice - I got 4 pairs of shoes for 57$. Two Rocket Dogs - good work out shoes and a cutre pair of Sketchers.

I know what Don's gift is for Sib night so I can't wait to see him open it - it is pretty retro cool!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

. . . and the shoes are ADORABLE too! :)

Jon N. said...

Change that picture! It makes you look too W I D E!