Thursday, January 3, 2008

more boring details

had tons of fun an J&G's. Don and I got Guitar Hero for the Wii - hard to do but fun to play!

New years Eve - Well, I fell asleep early but did wake up to see the ball drop - unlike Heidi. Which...as Jon stated - I can't believe she missed out on dropping balls. There weren't any great "count down" shows on like there used to be.

Hurt my back so was out yesterday (had to come in on N.Y.E. for 1/2 day) I left after the catered LeeAnn Chin lunch - this girl don't miss out on a free lunch :)

New Years Day - not much - Z had car trouble on NYE which turned out to be a minor issue he and Don can fix as soon as this frigid weather subsides. The Ford sat a Famous Dave's a few days but is home now.

Don and I went to Twolves last night - left early due to my back - first time I didn't stay til the bitter end. Listened to the 4th qtr on the radio on way home - it sure ain't the same as watching! Oh yeah - and the parking ramp wasn't wide open for exit as usual - had to stop and give our ticket to the attendant. But we couldn't cuz they are idiots - as are some of the patrons. The back up was horrible due to something they couldn't figure out - they finally get the arm to raise and the first guy gets out and the second guy (in a large truck/small unit) type vehicle, rev's his pipes and tries to leave too - guess what - the arm bashed down on his truck. Moron - now we were stuck for another 15 minutes or so. Finally they get the arm up and just wave us all through. That is what I get for leaving early :)

No comments: