Thursday, January 17, 2008

random stuff

Tues - Twolve swith Joey, my "HOT" cousin my coworker is in love with. She is 21 - he's just not that in to her :) Wolves lost but only by 7 - was looking to be a lot worse :(

Wed - took the day off - no reason - just needed a day off. I slept til 8 ish - watched Ellen - 1/2 of The View - did laundry - CLEANED MY OVEN (some of you will be amazed) - took Z to work - his car doesn't like the cold - Z looked at an apt - did dishes - pork chops for supper - paid bills (sigh) and am broke.

Pissed that Kit is gone from Project Runway - ummmm what about Ricky? I like him but he neeed to GO! Loved that Christian's team won the challenge. He is sooo dramatic and I LOVE HIM!

Can't believe I have been missing AI - what is wrong with me.

T went to Shakopee last night - he is off school til Tues - end of semester. I will pick him up on Fri. The last few times I picked him up I had Public Radio on cuz he wants Rap and I don't - usually we share the radio but when I have on MPR he doesn't complain. We have had some great discussions about what is on the radio on those 30-40 minute drives home. I love my car time with T.

Now it is Thur - I am back at work and about to leave to go visit my Reading Buddy at her school - we have lunch together and then read every Thur. I really enjoy it.

Supposed to be 20 below this weekend - not looking forward to THAT!!!

Heidi and I are going to AZ in Mar (7-12) can't wait!!!!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Dude. You are SOOO lucky I didn't read this til today (Sunday). .. as you totally had a Project Runway SPOILER!! :)

I agree about drama queen cry-every-episode Ricky!!

And Christian used to annoy me . . .but I'm liking him more and more. . but it's Chris who I REALLY want to win it all! :)