Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Archivers (and gift ideas)

is like a Nirvana. I love that store!

So I have had a few peeps query what I desire for my bday. Either stuff from Archivers or Archivers gift cards would be GREAT!!!

I went there at lunch today and bought a few clearance items and some groovy paper.
http://www.archiversonline.com/

I have taken some cardmaking classes (even got Don to go to the Christmas one) which were very fun. I am Mary's star pupil - she checked me out today and told everyone that as I was paying. It was pretty funny. My coworker made vomit gestures at me :)

I am thinking about taking the Valentine class. It is enjoyable and relaxing - plus I make money selling the cards at work.

There is also an event this Sun (chair massages and California Kitchen Pizza with salad)

from their website:
Sunday, February 3rd, 1-8 p.m.
Grab your friends and put on your creative helmets for a crop where everyone wins! Join us for seven hours of scrapbooking, food, and all the fun of game day, minus the football. Plus, you’ll receive a free gift—a stationery set, a $13 value! Sign up today!

Anyone wanna go - a few seats are left. I will make cards - no scrapping for me.

No comments: