Monday, January 28, 2008

Season Ticket Holder of the Game

Today the following email exchange occurred between my self and my ticket rep at the Timberwolves.

From: xxxx
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 9:30 AM
To: Benick, JulieSubject:
RE: MN Timberwolves!
Julie, I wanted to check in to see if you would like to be our Season ticket holder of the game on Friday? I am not sure if you have had this opportunity and wanted to throw it your way. Our season ticket holder of the game (along with a guest or two if you would like) will come down to the court and watch warm-ups at about 6:30, we will stay on the court until after the national anthem where they announce your name and you meet a player and get an autographed ball. It's a pretty fun time, so let me know if this is something you are interested in doing. Have a great day! Lindsay Corbo


My response:

From: Benick, Julie [mailto:JABenick@landolakes.com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 9:29 AM
To: xxxx
Subject: RE: MN Timberwolves!
Absolutely!!!!!!!!!! I will have a friend with me.jb

Her next email:

From: xxxxxxxxx
] Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 9:35 AM
To: Benick, JulieSubject:
RE: MN Timberwolves!
Sounds great Julie! If you guys would like to meet me behind the wolves bench at 6:30 that would be great. Let me know if you guys need anything before hand. I look forward to meeting you and have a wonderful week!!


Like I would turn it down. No Way...............Holy crap - I can't wait. I am freaking out and soooo excited. My date to the game is my co-worker Lacey who is also extremely excited.

And the Wolves won yesterday. Big Al got 40 points - his new high. Carrie(LRH3) and I saw him get 39 points last week.

Heidi and I will be going to the game on Wed.

4 comments:

Grandpa Jerome said...

I could fly up there for the game.

Just a thought.

Have a great time, I know you will.

Uncle Lon

Carrie said...

. . yea. . and does Lacey even KNOW who BIG AL is????

**pouts**

jb said...

yes - she does - she has been to 2 other games with me - got autographs before teh game and is becoming a big Twolves fan. She even got her nails done in green and blue!

Mama Kautz said...

love the nail idea great team spirit have fun!!!