Tuesday, January 29, 2008

LOL - not laugh out loud

Every qtr some team/division gets the Presidents Award. This time it was the whole company as we have had a banner year while implementing a new ERP and doing more with less - corporate way ya know. So we all got nice notebooks with pens and a delicious chocolate star - and a half day off with pay for the entire company. Plus our boss said we could wear jeans on Fri - a big deal as we do not have jeans day very often!

I really do like working here - in spite of my complaints and things that drive me nuts I have never been treated better as an employee. And I would complain no matter where I was cuz I am smarter than most ;)

3 days til my big night at the Wolves - I can hardly wait!!

Plus I am hoping my bonus on Mar 7th will be healthy! Supposedly we have a chance to get more than 100%. It is a crazy calculation based on company stuff and points I earn on my Performance Committment Plan - which I don't really even get to pick what I committ to. And I won't get between 1 and 2 points this year. Should be a few grand anyway. Which will go to bills with a little taken out for my trip to AZ and my expensive bday dinner.

2 comments:

Mama Kautz said...

just so ya know we switched to LOL margarine spread to support the job security :) that is the only LOL product I can find though

jb said...

thanks katey!!!