Wednesday, January 9, 2008

WOLVES WIN

Number 5 baby - maybe we will get 11 wins after all. 5 and I think 29.......crappy record but it really has been fun - except Sun. The game was great, stopped at Flaherty's for a few before as it was a co-workers bday. Went to the game with Stepen Lee - a Deloitte consultant - but I don't hold that against him.

Tonight it is off to Bonfire for Abby's bday dinner.

Work is heating up already - I think I am in for another crazy year. Can't wait for '09 to be over - then all of our ERP waves should be complete. Oh yeah - I brought the "LAME O"LAKES" sticker to work that Jon gave me and my big boss took it to legal - I hope to get it back :) I get to keep my job hehehehe

I am planning my bday dinner at Fogo de Chao in Feb - can't wait! I went to a similar restaurant in NYC a few years back and it was AWESOME!
http://www.fogodechao.com/

No comments: