Monday, March 31, 2008

social butterfly

Fri - went out to Magnolias with Don to celebrate him getting a job. Watched Eastenders on PBS - they now show 3 episodes every week! YAY!!!
Sat - out the door at 10:30 to go to "Respect" with Mom and Heidi at Chanhassen Dinner Theater. Lunch was ok - had a glass of Pink Truck wine - very good and turtle cheesecake for dessert - yum. The show was awesome - funny and emotional....so tears all around and I got goosebumps a couple of times due to the amazing voices of the women. Then Don and I went to Blue Man Group "How To Be MegaStar Tour 2.0" it was FABULOUS - if you have never seen Blue Man I recommend it.
http://www.blueman.com/
They had an opening act - DJ/Multimedai artist? Mike Remel - I would go see him on his own. COOL!
Sun - out the door at 9:30 - went to DIM SUM with Kate at Jun Bao in Bloomington. If you like DIM SUM this is a must!!! Then we went to MOA to the Oxygen Bar (Oxynate) very relaxing and invigorating. did a small amount of shopping then it was off to the Target Center for a Wolves game. They beat the Jazz - it was a great game and I got a cowboy hat :)
I wish I could take today off to recover - hehehe
If yuo read this and want to go to a game - call me - I have a few dates open.

1 comment:

Mama Kautz said...

I would LOVE to see the Blue Man Group.....:::sigh::: someday