Thursday, March 20, 2008

Twolves and ATC

Wolves Win!! Yay. It was a tense game and started out with a whimper but ended with a bang!! And I spotted Anne Craigmile from our Alex Tech days (her hubby family is also from Hallock). So we chatted with her for a few minutes - it was such a string of co-inky dinks that I even saw her to yell her over. The universe is mysterious.

Anyway - she said she remembered one time after clas I told her "You need to refresh your lipstick babe" - Heidi found it very funny that Anne remembered that after 14 years. I don't remember....... but I am sure I said it! Hey - that is what friends are for. We had a great relationship with her as we were also part of Business Professionals of Ameica and she was an advisor for the program.

The other thing she said was that they think of us every year at graduation when the students are getting their caps and gowns. Prior to the year that we graduated ATC had never had a cap and gown ceremony - students just showed up in their "nice" clothes. I wanted a freaking cap and gown as it was a big deal to me. So we had to present our PERSUASIVE argument to all the programs and then the student body voted. So I went to all the classses (I was prez) - I don't remember everyone else who did it too - and gave a speil (sp?) And 14 years later they still wear a cap and gown at graduation.

that's cool!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Uh huh. "The Muscle." :)