Wednesday, February 4, 2009

been awhile

continuing on my healthier living but life has been getting in the way a little - still doing much better than ever before tho.

Trav is struggling again - appt with Dr Moore on Thur. Please think/pray for him.

Tonight Heidi, Seth, T and I are going to WOlves game. H and I will be in TWolves Suite - boys in my seats. Wolves won last night so that was good - had lost previous 3. Lakers were in town recently and I can't stand KOBE - makes me nuts.

Stayed in the Grove last night to watch girls as Jim and Michele had to make a last minute trip to Duluth to deal with Jim's Zach - on top of that Michele's truck broke down just before, or as, they got to town - it is toast so she needs a new car before she starts her new job Mon and they need to get home somehow. When it rains it pours!!

Work is ok - we may get pretty good bonuses so hopefully that will make up for the little or no raise.

No comments: