Thursday, March 5, 2009

GameWorks

Last night Heidi - Carrie - Travis and I attended a Season Ticket Holder Event at Gameworks - they closed it down for a private party. IT WAS AWESOME!!! I am like a kid at stuff like that.

Kevin Love signed my Kevin Love jersey
Madog signed my Mark Madsen jersey - To Julie My #1 Fan
autographs in my book:
Love
Maddog
Brewer
Gomes
Foye
Carney
Ollie
Brown

Pix with Heidi or Carrie camera:
Heidi and Ryan Gomes
Me and Corey Brewer
Me and Kevin Love
Me and Maddog

Timberwolves pro picture - Me with Brian Cardinal and Mike Miller (mike was much cuter in person with his glasses on)

I hope I didn't forget anyone - pix to be posted later

There were also snacks, drinks and a 3 hour unlimited game card for every attendee.

Did I say it was AWESOME!!!!!! Why didn't I go last year??? I will definitely be there next year!!!!! HOLY CRAP IT WAS GREAT!!

No comments: