Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

not that I have any but that is what day it is. My Happy Bunny calendar says "Just Not In To It I Guess" and that is pretty much how I feel today. Work has been overwhelming lately but I do still have a job - so I keep telling myself :). Sat we went to Moms for March/April bdays - Don will be 47 on the 12th and Jims is the 13th - funny how our hubby's are one day apart and M and I are 3 days apart.

Sat night was at Wendy's for her bday party - just us close bi's - it was a good time. mellow - Sun I went to the game by myself and it was fun plus a win - unlike last night. Last night Love did well and Jesse (Justin's wife)won the 50$ VISA card - she and Seth were at the game - I NEVER WIN THAT DAMN THING!

This weekend I have no plans (except a game Sun night with Carrie) but need to clean my house and do some crafting (a coworker invited me to put stuff in her Spring Barn Boutique)- plus I might actually get to hang with Heidi. Her work schedule is totally cutting into my time with her - I am going to take some Pdays this summer though to hang by the pool with her - so my Pdays will be POOL DAYS - hehehe. Can't wait!!!!!!

Oh Yeah - and Pnut (in a drunken state) told me she couldn't figure out why Don and I were together when she first met us (when I was pregnant with Travis). Evidently he was to cute for me or I was to fat for him or something like that. We all know who won the real prize in that deal :) Love ya Don!!

No comments: