Thursday, April 16, 2009

social networking

so I gave in to FaceBook and am addicted and now Tweeting some too. It's crazy but FB is pretty fun and that's where all my peeps are so had to take the plunge.

Keeping busy - am going to tan tonight. Last night was a Wolves game (disappointing one) but Kate and I had fun - it's always a good time when me and Kate hangout. Her new office is right downtown off Hennepin so thats cool - we can do some rooftop bars this summer!

Sat - take T to work then off to OCB for Nordin Quarterly breakfast. Sat night going to Swarm game in LOL suite. Sun is the day I can pick up me Saints tix - they have free food and tap rrotbeer and regular beer and fun stuff like. After that I am going to a movie with Lo - awesome cuz we don't spend enough time together - her kids are littler than mine and she does Scouts etc so we are both busy gals. We are going to see Duplicity although she doesn't know it yet.

I was asked to bring my crafts to a barn boutique in May so I better get on it and get some stuff done - socializing gets in the way.

I also joined Netflix so see how that will go. Liking it so far.

First Saints game I have tix for is May 19th - same day as Heidi's surgery so I guess she won't be one of my dates :)

1 comment:

Mama Kautz said...

Love netflix! heading to twitter now to follow you