Monday, July 13, 2009

Weekends

I had a great weekend thanks to family and friends. Fri night Heidi and I went to the Twins game courtesy of my friend Terry – we had GREAT seats and the Twins won!
Sat I chillaxed a little and then Don and I went to a Saints game with Dean and Lori – they brought steaks and baked tatos for grilling and I picked up yummy salads at deli. The eve was very fun – had a few beers and the Saints won! Plus both games had giveaways so I got some fancy Twins sunglasses on Fri and a Saints wiffle bat and ball on Sat.

Sun Heidi decided to go hang at her pool so I went along – we toasted and swam a little – Wendy came down to visit for a few also. Then Heidi headed back to St Michael where she is dog sitting and I headed over to Carrie and Lonny’s for a Meet the Baby BBQ. The food was delish thanks to Mary Jo! L3 is so adorable – I also hadn’t seen PEN for a while so was amazed at how much my little niece has grown.. She is so cute and I can already tell how smart she is – and I’m not biased :).

Short week at work – Wed I get to leave early for a project celebration – appies and drinks and then Thur we are heading up to Lancaster for the Wilebski reunion. I plan to stay until Monday – maybe Tues – it would be nice to be home and have a day before going back to work. The summer is FLYING by!!! Couple more Saints games – Buffet concert – women’s camping and then it will be fall!

No comments: