Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Random Thoughts

Looking forward to P Run reunion tonight.

Jon is in AZ and Heidi is in CT - it is about 100 degress warmer in AZ and 60 degress warmer in CT than in MN when you factor in windchill. Where are the Robins ???? I need spring. Oh yeah - according to Katey the Robins (birds anyway) are in Idaho!!!

I can't wait for Mar 7th when I too will be in AZ. Started tanning in prep for the trip. Two sessions so far. It feels so good to tan - that light really perks me up!

Talked to my VP today about future career moves here. It was a good conversation. I think I am going to work on getting some certifications - Six Sigma or LEAN etc.

Timberwolves beat the Nets last night - 104 to 88 - good game!

Tomorrow they take on Spurs - probably not a win. And then on Sun it will be the Mav's - who now have Jason Kidd - ouch. But Sun is Crunch's bday party so Abby and I will get blow up Crunch punching bags as the giveway - we gotta get there early!!

1 comment:

Lonny Unitus said...

you guys all speak in code. i'll crack it eventually.