Monday, February 18, 2008

weekend

My bday dinner at FOGO was AWESOME!!!!! I would definitely recommend it and go there again. The Brazilian cocktail was quite tasty and the chocolate molten cake was fabu!! After dinner went back to my place - Hiedi, Chanda, Lori, Pnut and I played Apples to Apples and some Wii. Quite a few people baled on my bday due to sickness and other issues - I'm not mad just disappointed. So much for my plan to get DRUNK!

H and I had pedi's on Sun - felt so good. I have blue-green toes with a flower and gemstone on each big toe. Then we met LRH3 (Cuz CareBear) for The Bucket List at my favorite theater (we belong to the 5 buck club)
http://www.keraotes.com/

Now I need to do some tanning to prep for AZ in a couple weeks. J&G are there right now.

Oh - and my house is really clean. That is why I need to host an event every once in a while :)

1 comment:

Mama Kautz said...

Happy Birthday!! sounds like it was a good one :)
Your dessert looks YUMMY!