Wednesday, May 28, 2008

so anyway

so much for pools/fun/sun - typical MN Memorial Day weekend - cloudy/cool. We did spend Mon by the pool anyway and actually got a little color through the BANK of clouds.

Saw 3 movies this weekend - Untraceable - There Will Be Blood and Baby Mama - I really enjoyed all 3.

The school year ends this week for Travis - then he is taking once class for summer school to catch up on credits - Geography - the session is just over 3 weeks long.

Zach is wrapping up his training so he can be a shift mgr at Potbelly Sandwiches - he really likes it. Hopefully that can stablize his income and he can get back in school part time.

I'm still on my shopping quais-moratorium and have been doing pretty good - it is hard though. I have all these great coupons etc burning holes in my purse!!!! I was going to go buy a little Coach makeup/coin bag witha sparkly dragonfly on it cuz I had a 25% off coupon - but convinced nmyself I didn't really need it - especially since gas is $4. But if anyone needs to buy me a gift for any reason :)

1 comment:

Heideldy Deideldy said...

Yay for fighting the urge to splurge!