Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June?!?!

How did it get to be June already? At the Epiphany reunion I had 3 others from my class show up - Lori Kish, Rose Sulivan and Pam Hartman. They look almost the same as they did when they were 15.......... I do not. Damn them! Lori has been a stay at home mom for 10 years (her oldest is turning 10 soon) and Pam has been a stay at home mom for 5 years (her kids are 18 and 20). Rose and I still slave away. But I really couldn't imagine not working anyway - unless I won the lottery and could spend all my time volunteering.

Work has been very busy - I have been here past 5pm several times - hell might freeze over!

Sunday I met my friend Teri and her baby girl Kiera for a walk around Como. Kiera is 10 months and this was the first time I saw her - SO CUTE. Chubby cheeks, blue eyes, bald head, 4 teeth! and some talking. She was a pistol and we had a great time. Started out with lunch at Leann Chin - walked a little, then found a shaded bench right by the water. There was a duck family with 15 babies - it was precious. And Teri is more cute than ever - I swear she is skinnier than before she got pregnant - I on the other hand am still carrying around baby weight. HAHA

Went to work out last night - first time in about 2 months. I am getting back on the work out wagon right now. Treadmill tonight and water aerobics again tomorrow.

I want to be able to bend over some day!

No comments: