Wednesday, June 18, 2008

KG and Top Chef

so I was going to blog about T Chef and then decided not too cuz LRH3 hadn't seen it yet. Stephanie won and I think it is SO AWESOME. She was my fav - cool that a chick with class won. Steph was nice, cooked great, from CHI town and FEMALE. There is still some snobbiness in chef world that is gender biased. Way to go Stephanie!


Now for the real news - I see LRH2 already blogged about our man KG. I have been watching the playoff games and he has struggled at times but came through last night. What an emotional and fantabulous moment - and yes I cried right along with KG.

The game was SICK!!!!! I appreciate that KG threw outa comment to "sota" and Chicago. He really has been a class act (even though some effenheimers flew....but how could they not?) Some flew at my house over the course of the series. Don just laughs at me cuz I'm all alone hootin and hollerin in the living room - he can hear me in the yard sometimes.

Throughout the series I learned to appreciate some Celtics - guys I didn't really know before but now maybe I have a second team to love :) Rondo, Perkins, Allen, and of course KG

Too bad Wolves mgmt couldn't (wouldn't) do what Celtics did - last year they only won 24 games and look at them now.

KG got a ring baby - bittersweet - to bad it wasn't in 'Sota. Can't wait for next season.

I do love my new Wolves - don't get me wrong.

OH YEAH _ LAKERS SUCK AND KOBE IS OVERRATED. ( i do grudingly admit his talent- but he is a creep) one guy in the crowd had on a tshirt that said LA SUCKS. Funny. Wish we had fans here that were in to the game and supported the teams no matter what. Makes a game so much more fun when everyone is part of the team. Like college or a LYNX game. Good time.

No comments: