Tuesday, December 16, 2008

past weekend

It was a ton of fun!
Fri - cabbage rolls and pierogie making PLUS Rock Band. I had cramps in my legs the next day from drumming (foot pedal)

Sat - the play was awesome - the character that rocked was named Gladys Herdman. That young girl was a great actor.
Court's bday - it was nice - they had a taco bar and a band
Jon and Gen party - I had a lot of fun this year - maybe becasue I was in the basement pretending I could sing for most of the night. Also tho' Graham and Sara and Oscar were down there too and I realy like them. Jon and Gen have some pretty cool friends. Timmy D was there with a scary facial hair thing going on. There were also Pickle dogs which Jon made sure I got one or two as they were going fast and I love a pickle dog!

Sun - made cookies at Heidis and a blizzard came - my cookies were chesecake brownies and orange cranberry drops. Both VERY EASY and DELISH!!!! I, like Heidi, don't really like to bake.....much prefer cooking. When I took my few extras home Don declared that the orange cranberry cookies were his new favorite.

Mon - back to work and the my non-profit board meeting. It was kind of depressing due to market conditions and so many houses being lost/left. We are hearing it won't start turning til 2012. I was hoping only another year or so.....

Tonight - my womens DFL meeting is cancelled due to weather so I will hit the grocery store - exciting!

1 comment:

Mama Kautz said...

your life is exciting....you get to go out everyday!