Monday, December 1, 2008

Post Turkey Post

I saw I was tagged and haven't done anything about it yet. My photos are NOT organized - but I will try.

Thanksgiving thanks - family, friends, HEALTH, a good job, nice house, rellies galore. I am SO THANKFUL for it all!!!

Shop til u drop - we were at JC Penney at Maplewood Mall by 3:45 am. I bought nice winter coats to donate to Sponsor A Family - only 20$ each (doorbuster) and I bought a shirt for Travis and a George Foreman grill for me.

Next Stop - Sears - I bought the washer/dryer special - only 700 for both (i think this is the washer http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_02640412000P)High capacity and very efficent!

on to Target - Mom and Greg shopped here _ I did pick up a shirt and Jeans for Don and a movie for CHEAP!

Then it was breakfast at Coffee Cup - where they know Greg and his order with out even asking. When we walked in the waitress said - "Here come the Shoppers" and she called Greg honey. Typical DELISH greasy diner food - and ginormous portions. I took leftovers home for Don.

Then Heidi dropped my stuff at home - tok me back to moms and then she went to work. Mom and I went to another Target - looking for gift for Kelsey. I ended up buying a vacuum for 29$ for my upstairs - used it on Sun and it is AWESOME!!!! Then we went to Rosedale where I bought presents for Zach. I was home by 10 in time to take Travis to work.

When Heidi got off work we went to get pedicures and then DSW for shoes - bought work boots for Don.

I am close to being done with my shopping!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't is so retarded that we get excited over a vacuum cleaner! hahhaah. Love Heidi

jb said...

it's the deal baby - I love a bargain. gets me high without the munchies.

Mama Kautz said...

I was just thinking I need a new vaccum....but if I were to get it for Christmas life would not be pretty for Dave lol

Carrie said...

love the new look :)