Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thur

Sat Kate and I went to a Wolves game and I was almost ready to leave early - I was tired cuz I had been up since 4 with T (anxiety) and they were sucking! But I stuck it out. Game on tues I went alone cuz everyone was busy or working - had fun tho'...they lost but played much better. Talked to some Jazz fans behind me - one girl was a Wolves fan - the other 3 used to live in MN but now live in UT - so they follow Jazz. And Wittmans GONE!! YAY!! Now for McHale. Last night watched some of the game on TV - pretty good but Carmelo came out in the 3rd qtr like a crazy man and they ended up losing. Damn Nuggets. Still was fun to see the energy that has been missing.

busy days ahead - pirogies at Carries on Fri
Sat - play with mom/h/m/girls, Courtney 30th bday and J&G Keg I mean Toys for Tots
Sun - cookie making at Heidis - I hate Christmas baking but she has a cookie exchange which is fun - but I have to have a cookie making date or it will never get done.

Our tree is awesome this year (I always say that....cuz it is always true) - Don and I cut it down on Sun at Stacey tree farm. Been going there since we drug our kids around on a sled so they could keep up. Alas - they don't go with anymore - either working or sleeping :) We had to cut about 2 feet off the bottom to fit our 9 ft ceiling. It is so beautifully full and has 1400 lights on it. Don is anal about his lights - took 3 hours to put them on the tree. I love it....but I hate it- ya know. I mean - 3 hous - c'mon. I have those paper glasses you put on and look at the lights and they make shapes/designs The ones I have right now make the lights look like little santa heads - it is so cool.

Just renewed my six pack of tix for Saints games - looking forward to that outdoor baseball. Even tho' winter hasn't started.

We are having an LRH night at the game in 17th - I got extra great seats for being a season ticket holder. Travis and a friend are also going so they can use my regular 2 seats I have for every game. Of course they are going cuz they love LeBron - not becasue they are Wolves fans.

1 comment:

Mama Kautz said...

my baking date is Thursday....LOL at Don and the lights he sounds like Dave..Gotta love 'em.

Have fun tonight!!!! JEALOUS!!! wish I could be there