Thursday, November 20, 2008

assorted

Wolves win finally - broke an 8 game losing streak. Me and LRH3(Carrie) went - she is a fun Twolves date just like LRH2(Heidi). We had supper at Eddingtons before the game, yummy soup and breadsticks! I had tomato pine nut basil and Carrie had the chicken wild rice.

I have a crappy cold - chesty cough - sore throat and lots of snot. Not so yummy!

Tomorrow night Heidi and I will be at the game - Celtics in town - which means KG in da house AND he will play. Last year he was injured. They are giving away posters as it is the 20th year. WE WILL BE EARLY TO GET THE FREE GOODS!!!!

Dad's surgery went well - talked to him this morning and he sounded great. Hope all stays well.

Sun - Don is taking a card making class with me at Archivers. We will be making Shimmer and Shine Christmas cards - so this year if you get an embossed card it may have been handmade with love by Don. He took a similar class with me last year and enjoyed it. He won't sit around and craft but he likes this class cuz it uses tools - heat gun. So last year after the class I bought a heat gun for home. I have used it several times and really do like embossing. Of course I love glitter, bling and glamour :)

over and out

No comments: