Monday, November 10, 2008

random

Fri I was off so went to Archivers early and it was packed. I did get a few things and make a cute frame I am going to give to Joni and Jesse for their new babe.

Sat - crafted - ran kids to and from work - went to Carries with Heidi for pizza and a movie. The movie is "Once" and I recommend it!

Sun - off to the Rockettes Holiday show. It was awesome!!! They even had iceskaters. Then I went home and made a nice steak dinner with salad and baked potatos for me and T. Then Sunday night telly.

Now for Don's hunting saga. He and Phil went to Lancaster on Fri and as of last night had nary a shot - hardly seen a deer. What? You may ask....how can that be?

Well Shleprock is with them this trip - SAT - they got soaked as the field was very wet; no extra shoes - 4 wheeler broke down - Mr Heater broker down (they are in a tent) so they had to buy a new one in town.

Sun - friend Mike is is working in ND on a project decided to drive out and hang with them. He ended up towing them back to town as they bottomed out and ripped the oil filter off and drained out all the oil.....spent the day repairing the car.
So Mike drove 4 hours (he thought it would only be a couple) to hang out for 4 hours and then drive back 4 hours.) And the hanging out ended up being towing and repairing.

I'm thinking it should make a turn for the better as they had 3 things break down.

Meanwhile - weekend hunter, Jim Hunter, got 2 deer I hear. Bastard! hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lancaster beginner's luck for Jim Hunter maybe! :-) hjn