Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

Called Jon this morn to wish him a Happy Vet's Day.

I am anti-war - marched with my sibs in an anti-war protest on Labor Day when the RNC was in town.

Spent many sleepless nights and joined a group when my baby bro was in the first Gulf War.

This "war" we are in now is BS.

However...just because people are anti-war does not mean they are unpatriotic or don't support the soldiers!!!!!!!!

It doens't mean we are anti-america either Michele Bachman.

BRING THE TROOPS HOME!!!

3 comments:

Jon N. said...

Thx sis.

Heideldy Deideldy said...

Bachman is such a joke....I can't believe she got re-elected. Those people in her congressional district must have been high when they voted. Or they are all just idiots. Perhaps both. She is a disgrace to Minnesota Politics.

Carrie said...

Those people who elected her again are voting parents in my school district too. :/